A Friday ritual inspired by Amanda Soule & many others.
Please feel free to share a link to your own moment in the comments.
- On Monday, I posted about my weekend trip to Mystic, CT with my best friend. It was a great time, and I wish I could be back there this weekend! Hopefully we'll be back some time in the fall for some wine tasting nearby!
- On Tuesday, I tried out a new feature, Dispatch From, by posting a wordless entry of just photos from the trip. It was a lot of fun, and I hope to feature more (and better) photos soon. If you'd like to submit a trip, shoot me an email (Also, don't those waitresses have the cutest uniforms?)
- Wednesday's Writer was Hillary Proctor, a fabulous food writer from Chicago! I love food writing, so I'm really excited to have been able to feature her.
- And then yesterday, I did something I've been meaning to do for ages, and got a domain name! I was accidentally lying when I said it didn't change my stats (it totally did - yesterday I got 1 visit, and unless all of you just abandoned ship randomly, that's not normal), but even so, I'm excited that everyone can finally access this blog at www.notintentonarriving.com. (Now, to see about this stats business...)
- Nada. This is getting embarrassing.