|Photo by Frank and Telmo of Natural Expressions NY (http://www.naturalexpressionsny.com/)|
Please feel free to share a link to your own moment in the comments.
- On Monday, I wrote about my weekend of meals, meals, more meals, and a little long run with a friend.
- Tuesday I posted pictures from my oldest friend's wedding. It was beautiful.
- This week's Writer Wednesday featured another very old friend (and an incredible playwright!), Theresa Giacopasi.
- On Tuesday, I posted a drawing from my first workshop at Sarah Lawrence over on my website. It's part of a new series, Ephemera from the Museum of Myself, wherein I am cataloging my own papers as if I were someone famous.
- Yesterday, I wrote a quick first post about that same old friend, and how she made her own wedding cake, over at The Chowder Box.
- Today, a piece I wrote about hair, love, and letting yourself live as you are is up on A Practical Wedding. Being able to say that makes me thrill with joy!