A Friday ritual inspired by Amanda Soule & many others.
Please feel free to share a link to your own moment in the comments.
- This Monday's Weekday Wandering post was all about playing kubb in Prospect Park. Related cute story: My boss also loves kubb, and had a mini set on his desk that I mentioned during my interview for this job. When he hired me, he bought me a little one, which now lives on my desk. Have I mentioned before how much I love my job?
- On Tuesday, I posted my completely untimely Christmas quilt project that I made for a dear friend's wedding back in August. I wish I had more photos of it. It's not perfect, but it was made with love and I think that's the most important thing.
- This week's Writer Wednesday was Charles Bane, Jr., a wonderful poet from Florida.
- On Thursday, I posted some of Roger's lovely photos from his recent trip to Côte d’Ivoire.
- On Sunday, I posted about some of the books that have stayed with me throughout this crazy life. (And much love to Lauren, who tagged me in it in the first place, and is always inspiring my writing!)
- My interview with the incredible publisher of Guernica Magazine, Lisa Lucas, went live on Late Night Library on Tuesday.