A Friday ritual inspired by Amanda Soule & many others.
Please feel free to share a link to your own moment in the comments.
- This was a week of holiday posts! On Monday, I talked about our Thanksgiving weekend, which was filled with family, friends, and food.
- On Tuesday, I shared some photos of this past weekend's Christmas tree hunt with my parents and family friend. (Maybe this weekend, Roger and I will get ours up!)
- This week's Writer Wednesday was Elana Lyn Gross of The Preppy Post Grad, a blog about careers, style, and NYC.
- And yesterday I wrote about the time that the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree came from Mahopac, my hometown.
- I have four new poems up at VerseWrights. My favorite of the bunch is "Patty Party," but I hope you'll find them all worth reading.